Sunday 11 June 2017

Spiders

A small poem on the websites (Eg: namestests.com) that offer interesting analysis on our profile like whom do we resemble, who likes us the most, what is our predominant character etc etc. Named it spider, which means a piece of program that automatically browses the web.

"You are the most energetic,
You are limitless,
You always see the green side..
And you always care for others despite the pains you have"
-- Oh! It read on my name , with a single click,
They had neither clues on my family, nor on my ancestors,
No money, No palmistry, No numerology
Fun, was it, as it went ahead,
For my personality resembled "Kate Winslet",
My hair of "Aishwarya Rai",
It did certify to confuse, I was a blonde, to my surprise!
Ha! My love life will be the best with Mittu - My grandpa!
Fun funnier and funniest ,
Hearty laughter, never ending....
But it did make my day bright
Relieving me off , an otherwise gloomy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment